Best EcoPayz Online Casinos Australia 2022
By Brad Isaac
These days, more casinos in Australia are looking to improve their banking section for ease of deposits and withdrawals. As such, new payment service providers are introduced to the Australian gambling market every now and then. One of the long-established options casino players can consider in AU is ecoPayz. The best ecoPayz online casinos in Australia are not the easiest to find, even though the payment method is easily accessible. We’ve explored everything about ecoPayz and how to use it at online casinos. Also available in this article are answers to common questions about using top Australian ecoPayz online casinos.
Best EcoPayz casinos JUNE 2022
||Get up to $1500 welcome package!||
||Bonus 100% up to $2500||
|Joo Casino||Joo Casino||
||Get up to $2500 + 170 FS||
|22 Bet||22 Bet||
||100% up to €300||
|Rich Casino||Rich Casino||
||675% uo to $12,000+150 FS||
||20 FS NDP + 100% up to $400||
||$500 + 140 FS||
||get up to $500+ 99 FS||
||5 BTC on first 3 deposits + 50 FS!||
General information about ecoPayz
In the year of 2000, the ecoPayz payment system was developed as one of the earliest payment methods of its kind. The rise of the Internet at the time sparked the creation of new companies that dealt in electronic transfers. EcoPayz made it possible to pay for online purchases, services, and subscriptions with ease. PSI-Pay Limited is the company that runs the ecoPayz service. According to EU directives, the UK-based business has been subject to the Financial Conduct Authority’s oversight since 2008.
With MasterCard’s help since 2009, the company has been issuing prepaid debit cards. In addition, EcoPayz was renamed ecoPayz in 2013 after the introduction of business accounts in 2011. In recent years, virtual cards, apps, and ecoVouchers followed. The only difference between a virtual card and a regular credit or debit card is that you can only use a virtual card online. You don’t have a real credit or debit card in your hand, so you can’t use it to pay for anything at a store.
You’ll be asked for your mobile phone number during the registration process. Also, you can use a two-step verification to keep your account safe. SMS codes or an authenticator app can be used for this.
For added safety, you will receive a verification code every time you log in, regardless of your chosen method. If the code is incorrect, you will not be able to access the account. In the world of online banking, this type of protection is already standard practice.
Online casino owners began partnering with ecoPayz later so that players could transfer and withdraw money using the service. Undoubtedly, this payment method isn’t the first of its kind. There are hundreds of companies offering electronic transfers on the Internet payment market. EcoPayz, on the other hand, has the edge over the competition. Moreover, for Australian punters, ecoPayz is accessible and convenient but research shows it is not used by Aussies very often.
Depositing to ecoPayz casinos in Australia
In online casinos with ecoPayz, deposits are processed instantly, making this payment method an excellent choice. Furthermore, most of the time, these transactions are free. There is usually a minimum deposit (the minimum single transaction) of AU$10. The max deposit allowed will often be determined by the online casino where you play.
The process of depositing money into a gambling account using this banking method is a breeze if you follow these instructions:
- Top up your ecoPayz account by making a deposit.
- Select ecoPayz as your preferred payment option on the casino’s banking page.
- Enter the exact sum you wish to deposit to the casino.
- Connect to ecoPayz using your ecoPayz email address.
- Confirm payment.
Deposits made using this method are usually instantaneous.
Making ecoPayz withdrawal from AU online casinos
If you’d like to make this payment, you can do so as follows:
- Specify the amount you want to take out.
- Enter the ecoPayz wallet details on the casino page.
- Confirm your transaction.
Withdrawals at any ecoPayz online casinos for Australian players typically take as little as five to ten minutes to complete after it is approved by the casino. You might have to wait longer if further investigation is required. There are no additional fees in most casinos, but this is not always the case as some casinos do incur fees at their own discretion. In most situations, you can withdraw a minimum of AU$30. Before requesting a withdrawal, make sure you’re aware of the casino’s daily, weekly, and monthly limits. In addition, you may be required to undergo a KYC (Know Your Customer) check before receiving your winnings.
Payment at top casinos that accept ecoPayz is subject to a few more terms and conditions that a player needs to consider. This option is usually available for withdrawals whether or not you previously used it for deposits. Another point to keep in mind is that players must fulfil any wagering requirements attached to bonuses used before they can withdraw winnings from such offers via ecoPayz. As a final precaution, make sure the wallet details you provide are correct. ecoPayz withdrawals will go smoothly if you follow these guidelines.
Fees and transaction limits
Funding an ecoPayz account is not included in the free service. Depending on the location and what currency you use, you can expect to pay anywhere from 0% to 7% when funding your ecoPayz account via wire transfer. Credit card use will cost you between 1.69% and 2.90% in Australia.
Deposit and withdrawal fees at Ecopayz are relatively low. Your country’s financial payment options will have an impact on the actual amount of the fee. However, AU players may enjoy free deposits at casinos accepting ecoPayz. There will be charges for withdrawals via ecoPayz. However, the 2% fees applied for transactions in Australia are not that much when compared to what some other online payment methods charge.
EcoPayz casino bonuses
Playing at an ecoPayz online casino doesn’t stop you from enjoying bonuses. At registration and subsequently, customers will benefit from a fine collection of bonuses and promotional deals. Below are notable ecoPayz casinos best bonus deals to enjoy:
- Welcome bonus: In the world of casino promotions for new members, welcome bonuses are the king. These are also regarded as new player bonuses or sign-up bonuses. The match bonus is the most popular type of bonus given to new customers. In this case, a casino will match a portion of your initial deposit. Most casinos offer at least a 100% match. If you do this, your bankroll will double. Welcome bonuses are typically only available for the first few deposits you make. Without claiming the bonus on your first deposits, you risk missing out on the offer completely.
- Reload bonus: Reload bonuses are another ecoPayz casino offer you may enjoy after claiming welcome bonuses. They’re deals in which the casino promises to match a portion of your deposit. Rather than being reserved for new players, this is a casino bonus for the existing players.
- Free spins: Most of the time, free spins are tied to a specific pokie machine or a set of pokies with fun themes from different software providers. In some online casinos, you can get as many as 100 free spins on pokies, while in others, you can get as few as 10. There are casinos that will offer you all your bonus spins at once, while some will give you 10-20 per day.
EcoPayz pros and cons
There are many amazing pros to using this payment method for online casino gambling:
- Speedy payments: EcoPayz uses a high-tech banking system that enables transactions to be completed in a matter of seconds and the funds to be used immediately.
- Secure transactions: The FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the United Kingdom has authorised them, so they adhere to the most stringent security guidelines. EcoPayz offers secure transactions, so users don’t have to be concerned about their personal information getting into the wrong hands. No third party can access any of your personal information when you use the service. Another demonstration of their strict security policy is their use of the most recent SSL encryption technology.
- Free to set up: EcoPayz accounts can be opened for free, making the service even more accessible. You’ll be able to transfer money to your casino in a matter of minutes after setting up the ecoPayz account.
- Numerous funding options: Filling up your ecoPayz can be done in numerous ways. To accommodate customers in Australia, deposit options like e-wallets, credit/debit cards, prepaid cards, and instant banking services are all acceptable.
- Available for online gambling: Some online gamblers love using ecoPayz service, which is why some AU casinos now accept payments made with ecoPayz’s e-wallet service. There will be at least a few reliable casino sites where you can use your ecoAccount to manage your money.
- Multiple currency support: EcoPayz accounts can also be set up to accept multiple currencies, which is convenient and free of charge.
- Special offers: EcoPayz members can take advantage of special monthly offers and other discounts reserved for ecoAccount holders. Using an e-wallet for online casino transactions allows you to take advantage of a variety of benefits.
- Supports withdrawals and cashouts: EcoPayz, unlike other payment services, allows you to both deposit and withdraw money from your gaming account.
EcoPayz’s drawbacks pale in comparison to the many advantages we’ve listed above. Here are the key cons to note:
- EcoPayz charges for most of its services, with a 2% charge for withdrawals. The same kind of service can be had for less money.
- Few Australian online casinos accept ecoPayz for deposits and cashout. New ecoPayz casinos in that country are also reluctant to offer this option to Aussies.
EcoPayz mobile app
Mobile play is becoming more common these days than ever before. But, as an ecoPayz member, this shouldn’t be an issue if you’re always on the go. The service has a mobile app compatible with Android and iOS devices. It is now possible for online casino players who are always on the go to make deposits into their accounts using their smartphones or tablets.
You can use the app at any time of day to check your ecoAccount, deposit money into your e-wallet, or make a purchase. So your money and personal information are always safe, even if you use ecoPayz on a mobile device.
The ecoPayz mobile app can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device. You can log into your ecoAccount on a mobile device by entering your email address and password. If you have enabled two-step verification, you’ll be prompted to enter an additional security code, and your phone or tablet will be added to your list of trusted devices. Using the ecoPayz app, you can manage your gaming balance and play your favourite casino games while on the go.
Signing up for ecoPayz is a breeze, and connecting it to your bank is just as easy. In addition, some Australian online casinos now accept ecoPayz, which provides fast withdrawals and a high level of security. It is possible to use ecoPayz as a standalone e-wallet, but it also allows users to link up to three ecoCards. Players who want to keep an eye on their gambling expenditures will find this useful. To keep your money and personal information safe, ecoPayz offers a wide range of security measures, including SSL and PCI DSS. In addition, using the ecoPayz service ensures that your bank account and the best ecoPayz online casinos in Australia are always separated by a safety net.